THIS IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the launch of Enriching Environments’ range of Montessori tools, toys and natural learning equipment, we are holding a giveaway!
One lucky person will win an engraved Enriching Environments toddler safe wooden Montessori knife, seen recently in the hands of popular Montessori practitioners, nurseries and retailers such as; Our Curious Play, Kate Jane Dubai and Neuro Doh.
On top of this, the winner will receive lifetime access to our 6-week online course, Introduction to Enriching Environments. The course is a great introduction or refresher for any parent or carer who wants to know how to apply the Montessori approach to parenting at home.
How to enter
This prize draw has now closed.
1. Toddler Safe Wooden Montessori Knife from Enriching Environments
As seen and approved by popular Montessori practitioners, nurseries and retailers such as; Our Curious Play, Kate Jane Dubai and Neuro Doh – The Enriching Environments Toddler Safe Montessori Wooden Knife provides a safe opportunity for your child to actively participate in food preparation. Designed specifically for small hands, the wooden knifes purpose is to naturally support your child’s understanding of where food comes from, and to foster a healthy relationship with food and eating from an early age.
Made from unvarnished beech wood, the 3.5-inch wooden knife has a slightly curved blade, making it a handy scoop too. Safe for all sorts of use from chopping food to sensory play with playdough, it’s perfect for those little hands who want to learn by autonomy, connection, and involvement.
As seen on…
Read more about the Toddler Safe Montessori Wooden Knife from Enriching Environments
2. Introduction into Enriching Environments (Montessori-at-home course)
This six-week course is an introduction to Enriching Environments, and how you can create an Enriching Environment in your home during the early years of your child and beyond. Led by Charlotte Awdry, a Montessori trainer, each module is shaped by the Montessori way of living coupled with her own experiences as a mother. This easy-to-follow online course will help you to bring the beauty of Montessori into your way of life. Each module comprises a video, homework pack, and affirmation pack. You will have lifetime access to this course.
Read more about the Introduction to Enriching Environments, Montessori at home course
Ts and Cs
- Prize draw open date, 17th May 2021.
- One winner will be drawn at random on 17th June 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond to the email directly to prove the validity of the email and claim the prize.
- To enter you need to sign up for the newsletter with a valid email, and be on the list at the time of the winner being drawn.
- One winner will receive an official engraved Enriching Environments toddler safe wooden Montessori knife and lifetime access to our 6-week online course, Introduction to Enriching Environments, a guide to applying Montessori at home.
- Open to all, no location restrictions.
- Only one entry per individual valid email.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.