During this 60 minute Online Workshop we’ll discuss the following:
- Preparing your home so your extremely capable Preschooler can access what he needs when he needs.
- Nourishing their love of learning new skills then practising and refining them through them being an active and useful member of your home.
- Cherishing free play outdoors in nature every single day.
- Nurturing his growing love of music, dance and art. Musical instruments and opportunities for creativity should be readily available.
- The Preschoolers’ brain is still unconsciously absorbing everything from the world around him, so how to keep your home a sanctuary from the consumerism of our fast paced modern world.
Book here to reserve your place!
Date & Time: Saturday 31st July – 3pm UK time (10am EST)
(All sessions will be recorded if you are not able to join us on the day)
Looking forward to seeing you then!