My journey to launch……….
Eight years of being a Montessori Educator, five years of being a parent, two years since I bought the domain name enrichingenvironments.com and nine months in the making, on October 1st 2019 I launched my third baby, #enrichingenvironments; an early childhood resource connecting a global network of kindred spirits.
The seismic shift that happened in taking this project from being a dream to a reality is with thanks to @hal_elrod. Eighteen months ago, I felt that my long held dream of creating a global parenting resource was slipping away. With two young children at home I was drowning. I felt as if I had no time for anything, let alone launching a business. I had so many ideas, so much writing to share and so much wisdom that I had been given to pass forward but I felt stuck; physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Thanks to @themiraclemorning slowly but surely things shifted, almost imperceptibly at first. I started with self-care; taking physical care of myself which allowed me to access previously untapped inner strength and courage. With dear friends I rekindled my passion for art, music, film and dance. I sought counselling to heal wounds that I felt were holding me back, I opened up to and fully embraced my vulnerability, my shadow side and my all-consuming feelings of overwhelm and groundlessness.
I found a way through depression, anxiety, shame and chronic fatigue. I hit rock bottom and managed to climb out of it. Eighteen months later I still have the same vulnerability and feelings of inadequacy, but my dream is now a reality.
It wasn’t until a few days after the launch that I realised the synchronicity, I started my daily #themiraclemorning on April 1st 2018, and launched my website exactly 18 months later on October 1st 2019.
So, anything is possible. Wherever you are on your journey come with me on your adventures into early childhood and parenting…..follow me on Instagram @enrichingenvironments, share www.enrichingenvironments.com far and wide, Join our Tribe to connect with like-minded parents and create your own #enrichingenvironment wherever you are in the world.
Let’s transform parenting, early childhood, and thus change the world for the benefit of everyone.❤️💜
- Enriching Environments for Piccolini (Toddlers) September 6, 2018 1:46 pm
- Enriching Environments for Babies September 6, 2018 7:01 pm
- Enriching Environments for Preschoolers July 1, 2019 6:30 pm
- How to Create an Enriching Environment August 1, 2019 1:21 pm
- Creativity in the young child August 31, 2019 12:36 pm
- The Importance of Rich Language September 6, 2019 1:27 pm
- For the love of food! September 6, 2019 2:16 pm
- How to create a Spiritually Enriching Environment ? September 6, 2019 3:13 pm
- The Emotionally Enriching Environment September 6, 2019 6:34 pm
- Giving children the tools they need to self regulate September 6, 2019 6:48 pm