During this 60 minute Online Workshop we’ll cover the following topics:
- The importance of unhindered movement in the early years.
- How to best support your baby in the transitional stages from immobile to crawling and then crawling to walking.
- Suitable footwear for babies and young children.
- How to set up your home environment for your freedom of movement
- Independent eating, as your child’s diet moves towards solids.
- Offering sensory rich, play experiences from items you probably already have in your home!
- How a collaborative approach during this stage provides the building blocks towards supporting our child with dressing and toileting independently which will follow during the Piccolini and Preschooler years.
In this Workshop you will be given a new perspective of children, childhood and parenting. A perspective that gives us the confidence to focus on what we can give to our children from our hearts, souls and minds.
A perspective of offering our children support for their natural development, allowing us to be able to see through the fog of consumerism, being able to observe our child as they are and meet them where they are.
I can’t wait to see you there!
Date & Time: Sunday 24th October at 11:30am GST – 8:30am UK time
(All sessions will be recorded if you are not able to join us on the day)