Join me for a Live Video Conference – Sunday 12th April 2020 – 8:30pm GST (GMT +4). Giving parents and caregivers of young children the tools they need to be able to manage their own emotions during intense stressful times.
A couple of weeks into this unprecedented challenge of living in extremely close proximity, balancing work and home life and supporting the emotional welfare of all family members we may be looking for some new directions, some answers, some solutions, even a magic wand!
We can try to be upbeat and positive and think about all the things that we will do when quarantine ends, and how the spiritual growth we are experiencing by living in such close quarters will be the making of us.
But the truth is that life is not like that. We are human and we all feel the immense pressure of life at the moment.
On the one hand being in this restricted space, particularly with young children, leaves us nowhere to hide, nowhere to run to, probably no relief and no pressure valve to release these feelings. On the other hand of course there are huge opportunities for growth during this time, opportunities for us to really get to know our children, to see and hear and to connect with them.
Last week, during our first Workshop on the Emotionally Enrichment Environment – Supporting our Children we focussed on how we can support our children with their big feelings during this intense time. This week, on Sunday 12th April 2020 8:30pm GST (GMT+4 ) we shine the light of compassion on ourselves and our feelings of groundlessness and overwhelm.
This Workshop will give parents deliverable techniques to practise during this time (and in the future), including:
- understand some of the reasons why we are triggered by our children’s normal childlike behaviours.
- build our resilience and compassion when we already feel overwhelmed and out of control.
- understand how our responses to challenging times are a gift for us to grow profound and deep connections with our children. (The strongest connections of trust and respect are grown during tough times, not the easy times).
- how we can create an emotional anchor so as to soothe ourselves when everything feels out of control.
- how we can model self-compassion during tough times (one of the most valuable lessons we can teach our children).
Plus I will answer specific questions. Do forward me questions in advance so we can maximise our time together.
See you there ✨🌈🙏🏾💕
Your investment is only 29 USD. Due to these exceptional circumstances, I am pleased to offer this Live Workshop at a heavily discounted rate so it can be accessible to as many people as possible.
Process payment via PayPal (will be processed in USD)
(in case of queries please email me and my team will send the link directly)
Email your questions with a screenshot of your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
My team will email across the access code to join the conference on Sunday evening.